Sunday, March 18, 2012

Silent Shan Kahan is sitting next to Bruce's amazing structure
shaped as tridimensional hexagon shooting it's energy into 6 directions while I'm giving tapping workshop with few Gods and Goddess sitting and tapping around their bodies and minds)

Luka:
I love and accept myself (tapping all around the head)

I'm the universe of kindness, well being and corridor to outreach changes that are happening in microcosmos of mine.

I love and accept myself (tapping into 3rd eye)

I'm an animal therefore I fallow instinct.

I'm a jaguar in the jungle juice jumping gently, dreaming wildly.

I love and respect myself (tapping under the nose and lips)

I forgive my brothers and sisters for suffering since they are taken away from the nature to unnatural environment.

I love and respect myself (tapping into center chest bone)
I connect through meditation and yoga with cosmic wisdom brought by blue eagle, white wind and yellow storm.

I love & respect myself (taping into a ribs)

I'm tankful for every drop of crystal water called life.

I'm aware of 4 blessings given by brothers trees: food, oxygen, fire and shelter.

I do everything in my power to help my brothers since they need more help than others.

I love & respect myself ( tapping into the right wrist)

I heal myself everyday as river must be in the movement to sustain fresh.

I'm water.

I'm fire.

I'm earth.

I'm air.

I love & respect myself (tapping into the left wrist)

I'm a bird

I'm a lion

I'm a donkey

I'm a dog

I love & respect myself ( tapping into the sides of right hand fingers)

I'm fallow the signs on my path to holy energy.

I live in present moment, moving with the speed of time 1,2,3,4,5,6 (counting with the speed of seconds)

I agree with harmony, synchronistic, duality and holy trinity on the top of Mayan pyramids.

I believe creation is the only way of existence.

I love & respect myself (tapping into the sides of left hand fingers)

I believe in balance between ida and pingala

I shift enlighten energies within my chakras

I adore white wizards playing black magic during red sunrise.

I help the strings to cultivate light as bright side of life.

I announce good vibrations to those who shake their minds.

I love & respect myself ( tapping around head again)





(I have been going 3 times with the tapping cycle of the same spots creating slow prayers to the universe while Shan Khan was sawing cover for Bruce's chillum.
An English Man said one day in the big lodge - main teepee)

"They say chillum is Shiva's d i c k"

Shan Khan, God of Vi rations = skill + patience

No comments:

Post a Comment